MITELESS PORTABLE Ultrasonic dust mite repeller (Portable)
Ultrasonic house dust mite repellent: The highly efficient ultrasonic product provides an ideal solution for fighting house dust mites without chemicals. The device emits ultrasound, which isn’t perceptible neither for humans, nor for pets. Its continuous usage helps reducing dust mite concentration and allergic symptoms. The device’s positive impact appears already two or three weeks after activation. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic person makes a long stay. The device works with a 220 V power supply and is able to cover an area of about 30 m2. Please read the below instructions carefully before activating the product. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Connect the device to an easily accessible socket in a way that the emitted ultrasound waves are not obstructed by any object (bed, night table, etc.). Upon activation a blue light flashes for three seconds. Then the blue lamp keeps on lighting continuously, which can serve as a night light in the dark. When removing from the socket, you should wait ten seconds before re-connecting it. Mentally, physically or perceptionally impaired persons should use the device only under supervision, or according to the instructions of a responsible person. The safety of use next to infants requires increased precautions. The electro-magnetic compatibility and ultrasound emission are in accordance with the requirements of the EU. About house dust mites: House dust mites are parasites that can be the allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. Their favourite habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, upholstered furniture and carpets. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.