There is a great opportunity at The Mako Group for a motivated, capable sales professional. Come join us !
The Mako Group is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager to grow our law enforcement and commercial sales in the Northeastern/Northwestern United States. This role will be based out of the hired candidate's home office and will require travel to a variety of law enforcement and commercial opportunities within the territory. The Regional Account Manager is responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining sales opportunities on a daily basis for all customer levels.
Regional Account Manager Qualifications:
• Must be a highly competitive, challenge-oriented "self-starter" with the desire to be the best at what you do.
• Must be highly organized and adept at multi-tasking to handle the duties of both inside and outside sales.
• Should be friendly and likeable – comfortable talking to "anyone" at all organizational tiers.
• Should possess strong strategic and analytical skills required to analyze customer problems and develop creative and effective solutions.
• 2 years of law enforcement/commercial sales experience required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office highly preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
Interested candidates should email their resume to HR@TheMakoGroup.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer