Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Is this only a *hobby sight* and not a proper weapon sight?
Cannot get a support response from Meprolight by email or voicemail.
Plastic shroud crushed in a light drop. Very disappointing, but not as much as getting no support from Meprolight.
- A1 optics.
- I have 2 and will acquire a third. Good clear optics with crisp dot. Battery life has been exceptional. No loss of aim, clarity, or function after 1000 rounds on AR10
- Excellent Optic, Incredible Value, Packed with Features!!!!!
- This is one of the best optics that I have used for the M4 platform, and I have tried most of them. Eotech was always my #1 choice for CQB work, that was until the Tru Dot was released. It is a bit larger than a 512, but you are also gaining a larger field of view, so to me that is win/win. I much prefer the single dot over the 65 moa with the Eotech's, my eyes lock on to my target much quicker with the single dot, but that may just be me? The instant on feature is incredibly fast. I have yet to grab my rifle and the optic not be on when I look through it. Top this all off with incredible battery life, 15K, hours and from the most common battery available to mankind, the good ole AA. What is there not to love about this optic? Try it, you might just like it too!!!!!
- Tough & Reliable
- GREAT. I have 2. They are tough and reliable. That is what counts.
- Very nice dot optic
- I have one of these and I'm very hard to please. Dot is crisp and bright, holds 3 inches at 100 yards with a Tavor. I put a lithium battery in it and it has served me for a couple of months without a problem. Very happy.
- New go to optic!
- Awesome optic. Used for week of carbine class at Academi without a glitch on my 5.56 Tavor & went through over 2500 rounds. Clear large field of view, crisp red dot that is easy to adjust brightness. With a 3X magnifier & the optic set for infra red you still get a small precise dot that makes easy shots out past 4oo meters. Held up in all weather including heavy rain. Never turned the optic off & let the auto on / off do its thing and worked as advertised, with no battery issues. Have used the Meprolight 21 in the past but have made this my new go to optic. Liked it so much have bought a 2nd one for my 9mm Tavor.